We're looking for a talented and ambitious PHP Developer to join our forward thinking and growing software house. The position will focus on supporting our current client requirements and embarking on developing our own in-house suite of products.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate a strong understanding of software development and who take great pride in their work, and have the same passion and drive that we have. You should have excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving and organisational skills. These skills should also be underpinned by a positive attitude and the ability to learn and utilise new skills quickly.
In exchange for your talents, we will offer you a highly flexible, informal and sociable environment and the opportunity to be fully involved in the full development life-cycle. We want you to express yourself and challenge us with your ideas. Everyone at Boxmodel has a say in where technology goes.
A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience is required in the following:
- Thorough working knowledge of PHP adhering to MVC frameworks;
- Familiar with Linux / Unix command-line utilities;
- MySQL database design and querying methodologies;
- Build tools such as Gulp;
- Comfortable with responsive CSS/HTML5;
- Git version control;
- Knowledge or familiarity of frameworks such as CakePHP and Laravel;
- Knowledge or familiarity of e-commerce solutions such as Shopify and WooCommerce
In return, you will:
- Be supported by a passionate, expert team
- Receive great benefits and holiday package
- Have an amazing opportunity to progress your career
- Challenge how we use technology for the benefit of our clients
- Flexibility to work from home and the office...dictate the balance that suits you
If this sounds like what you’re looking for – please get in touch, along with your Cover Letter and CV highlighting your skills and experience which illustrates your suitability for the role.